Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Adobe Acrobat

While working with Adobe Acrobat, I learned many new things. I learned how to convert a document into a pdf document, save/print files, manipulating pages as well as adding and changing text graphics. I find Adobe Acrobat to be very useful. I wouldn't necessarily use it in my academic life, but more in the workplace. Being that I work at an attorney's office, we convert files to pdf on a daily basis. This makes getting documents to other attorneys and/or clients easier. It makes the process of settling cases and the whole discovery process more easier to complete in a timely manner. Before the next class, I plan on going over the instruction sheet for my next project, which will be Tablet PC/Wacom Handwritting so I can get a better understanding of what I am to complete by the end of the class period.

No comments: