Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tablet PC & Wacom Handwritting

While using the Wacom Handwritting and Tablet PC, I found that I did not like it as much as I thought I would. Even though it is very useful and interesting to use, I couldn't get the use of the pen for both to work right. I still prefer the use of a mouse rather than a pen to open, close and write/type things. Through using the Wacom Handwritting and Tablet PC, I learned how to manouver the pen over the computer and/or tablet to open, close, maximize, minimize documents as well as create new documents, emails, journals, etc. I find that the Wacom would be very useful in the workplace because it would be easier to take notes and email. Before the next class, I will be preparing my scripts for podcasting as well as using the PC Tablet with my scripts for the podcasting.

No comments: