Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Podcasting

Today, I learned how to podcast, which is really similar to dictation, which I use on a daily basis. Although I am not use to talking into a recorder, I was fairly familiar with the recorder being used today. Out of the three podcastings assigned, my group decided to have a group podcast explaining the OAD degree and the instructors within the degree. So, as a group, we recorded that podcast first. After recording the group podcasting, I recorded my other two podcasts required. I absolutely love the podcasting. It would be very useful not only in my personal life, but in my career as well. Podcasting allows you to "keep in touch" with everyone in your personal life as well as your career life. It allows you to keep an journal of things that may be useful later on in life. Before the next class, I will be working on my Access as well as preparing for our next project, which will be using the Palm/Blackberry.

No comments: